XT Perf Sprung Street Clutch Kit: Dodge Neon 2003-2005
Product DetailsThe DN4-XTSS - XT Perf Sprung Street Clutch Kit: Dodge Neon 2003-2005 kit features the Xtreme pressure plate and performance spring centered street Disc manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology.
The specific parts included in this kit are:
- 3001102 is a quality replacement Disc that offers reduced marcel for faster shift action. It offers smooth engagement and stock to low gear rattle.
- ATCP2 is an alignment tool to help the DIY mechanic align the clutch Disc with the pilot bearing when installing the pressure plate.
- RBDN1 is a high quality direct-fit release bearing that meets or exceeds OE standards.
- D017X is a Xtreme Pressure Plate utilizing a diaphragm design
to achieve a longer clutch life. Xtreme Pressure Plates meet the
SFI Specification 1.1 to ensure safety.
The Xtreme Pressure Plate and Performance Sprung Street Disc for the Dodge Neon 2003-2005 are recommended for street and race use.
The Xtreme Pressure Plate and Performance Sprung Street Disc kit has a moderate to stiff pedal engagement feel with a 50-120% gain in clamp load and stock to low gear rattle.
The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality Xtreme Pressure Plate and Performance Sprung Street Disc kit by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the DN4-XTSS kit.
- 2003 DODGE NEON SRT-4 2.4L/2429cc (148ci) L4 TURBO DOHC
- 2004 DODGE NEON SRT-4 2.4L/2429cc (148ci) L4 TURBO DOHC
- 2005 DODGE NEON SRT-4 2.4L/2429cc (148ci) L4 TURBO DOHC
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||540|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||72%|
|Disc Type:||Street Disc
|Spline Size (in.):||15/16"|
|Disc Diameter (in.):||9.4"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||240|
|Pressure Plate Type:||Xtreme
|Product Weight (lbs.):||25.3|
||3001102, 600340, ATCP2, D017X, RBDN1
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase