HD Perf Rigid Street Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006
Product DetailsThe BM5-HDSD - HD Perf Rigid Street Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006 kit features the Heavy Duty pressure plate and performance rigid street Disc manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology. The specific parts included in this kit are:
- 3000804 is a quality high horsepower street and racing Disc that offers smooth engagement with reduced marcel and fast shift action. The lightweight rigid design of this disk produces stock to low gear rattle.
- AT25 is an alignment tool to help the DIY mechanic align the clutch Disc with the pilot bearing when installing the pressure plate.
- B014 is a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate utilizing a diaphragm design to achieve a longer clutch life. Most ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates meet the SFI Specification 1.1 to ensure safety.
- PB1002 is a high quality bearing/bushing placed in the center of the flywheel or end of the crankshaft, depending on the vehicle model application.
- RB1401 is a high quality direct-fit release bearing that meets or exceeds OE standards.
The Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and Performance Street Rigid Street Disc kit has a stock to moderate pedal engagement feel with a 20-50% gain in clamp load and stock to low gear rattle.
The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and Performance Street Rigid Disc kit by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the BM5-HDSD kit.
- 2001 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2002 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2003 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2004 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2005 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2006 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
|Description:||HD/Perf Street Rigid
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||395|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||43%|
|Disc Type:||Street Disc
|Spline Size (in.):||1 3/8"
|Disc Diameter (in.):||9.4"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||240|
|Pressure Plate Type:||Heavy Duty
|Product Weight (lbs.):||25.5|
||3000804, 600265, AT25, B014, PB1002, RB1401
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase