HD 6-Pad Sprung Race Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006
Product DetailsThe BM4-HDG6 - HD 6-Pad Sprung Race Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006 kit features the Heavy Duty pressure plate and 6-Pad center spring race Disc manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology. The specific parts included in this kit are:
- 6240529 is a quality racing Disc that offers aggressive engagement for fast shift action. This is manufactured with a center spring feature specifically designed such that the clutch can perform with low to moderate gear rattle.
- AT25 is an alignment tool to help the DIY mechanic align the clutch Disc with the pilot bearing when installing the pressure plate.
- B014 is a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate utilizing a diaphragm design to achieve a longer clutch life. Most ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates meet the SFI Specification 1.1 to ensure safety.
- PB1002 is a high quality bearing/bushing placed in the center of the flywheel or end of the crankshaft, depending on the vehicle model application.
- RB1401 is a high quality direct-fit release bearing that meets or exceeds OE standards.
The Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 6 Pad Sprung Race Disc kit has a stock to moderate pedal engagement feel with a 20-50% gain in clamp load and low to moderate gear rattle. The 6 Pad sprung race Disc has a harsher engagement and shifting is faster.
The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 6 Pad Sprung Race Disc kit by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the BM4-HDG6 kit.
- 2001 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2002 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2003 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2004 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2005 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2006 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
|Description:||HD/6 Pad Sprung Race
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||505|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||83%|
|Disc Type:||Race Disc
|Spline Size (in.):||1 3/8"
|Disc Diameter (in.):||9.4"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||240|
|Pressure Plate Type:||Heavy Duty
|Product Weight (lbs.):||31.5|
||600260, 6240529, AT25, B014, PB1002, RB1401
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase