HD 4-Pad Sprung Race Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006
Product DetailsThe BM4-HDG4 - HD 4-Pad Sprung Race Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006 kit features the Heavy Duty pressure plate and 4-Pad center spring race Disc manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology. The specific parts included in this kit are:
- 4240529 is a quality racing Disc that offers aggressive engagement and fast shift action. The center spring construction enables the clutch to perform with low to moderate gear rattle.
- AT25 is an alignment tool to help the DIY mechanic align the clutch Disc with the pilot bearing when installing the pressure plate.
- B014 is a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate utilizing a diaphragm design to achieve a longer clutch life. Most ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates meet the SFI Specification 1.1 to ensure safety.
- PB1002 is a high quality bearing/bushing placed in the center of the flywheel or end of the crankshaft, depending on the vehicle model application.
- RB1401 is a high quality direct-fit release bearing that meets or exceeds OE standards.
The Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 4 Pad Sprung Race Disc kit has a stock to moderate pedal engagement feel with a 20-50% gain in clamp load and low to moderate gear rattle. The 4 Pad sprung race Disc has a harsher engagement and shifting is faster. The 4 Pad sprung race Disc is perfect for small Disc sizes that you find in smaller engines.
The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 4 Pad Sprung Race Disc kit by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the BM4-HDG4 kit.
- 2001 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2002 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2003 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2004 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2005 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 2006 BMW M3 3.2L/3246cc L6 Natural DOHC
|Description:||HD/4 Pad Sprung Race
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||505|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||83%|
|Disc Type:||Race Disc
|Spline Size (in.):||1 3/8"
|Disc Diameter (in.):||9.4"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||240|
|Pressure Plate Type:||Heavy Duty
|Product Weight (lbs.):||31.0|
||4240529, 600260, AT25, B014, PB1002, RB1401
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase