HD Perf Sprung Street Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006
Product DetailsThe BM3-HDSS - HD Perf Sprung Street Clutch Kit: BMW M3 2001-2006 kit features the Heavy Duty pressure plate and performance spring centered street Disc manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology. The specific parts included in this kit are:
- 3000801 is a quality replacement Disc that offers reduced marcel for faster shift action. It offers smooth engagement and stock to low gear rattle.
- ATGM010 is an alignment tool to help the DIY mechanic align the clutch Disc with the pilot bearing when installing the pressure plate.
- B013 is a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate utilizing a diaphragm design to achieve a longer clutch life. Most ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates meet the SFI Specification 1.1 to ensure safety.
- PB1002 is a high quality bearing/bushing placed in the center of the flywheel or end of the crankshaft, depending on the vehicle model application.
- RB172 is a high quality direct-fit release bearing that meets or exceeds OE standards.
The Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and Performance Street Sprung Street Disc kit has a stock to moderate pedal engagement feel with a 20-50% gain in clamp load and stock to low gear rattle.
The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and Performance Street Sprung Disc kit by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the BM3-HDSS kit.
- 1995 BMW M3 3.0L/2990cc L6 Natural DOHC
- 1995 BMW M3 LIGHTWEIGHT 3.0L/2990cc L6 Natural DOHC
|Description:||HD/Perf Street Sprung
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||390|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||33%|
|Disc Type:||Street Disc
|Spline Size (in.):||1-1/8"|
|Disc Diameter (in.):||9.4"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||240|
|Pressure Plate Type:||Heavy Duty
|Product Weight (lbs.):||15.5|
||3000801, ATGM010, B013, PB1002, RB172
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase