AEM 30-6600 Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System, 1989-1995 Nissan Pulsar, Sentra, NX, 240SX, 1991-1993 Infiniti G20
The AEM 30-6600 - Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System, 1989-1995 Nissan Pulsar, Sentra, NX, 240SX, 1991-1993 Infiniti G20 is manufactured by AEM Electronics. AEM Electronics was the first company to build and supply a complete standalone engine control system that can be plugged right into the vehicle's factory wiring harness and sensors. This means that you will not need to modify your factory wiring harness at all.
The AEM 30-6600 is a standalone plug and play engine management system that is designed to completely replace your factory ECU. This Programmable Series 2 AEM Engine Management System (EMS) leverages the extensive development and engineering that AEM has done on a wide variety of vehicles to date. It also leverages and improves on AEM's 1st generation EMS components, the very popular AEM Series 1 Engine Management System, that still exists in many, many race cars today.
The following key features, capabilities and specifications are supported by the Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System:
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked. Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
Note: Includes Windows Compatible software to allow simple data manimpulation.
The included AEMTUNER software enables tuners to program any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
The AEMTUNER software features include:
- Support Pane gives tuners context sensitive help and uses tuners actual calibrations to describe each function.
- Internal conflict detection notifies tuner if obvious errors exist in assignment of inputs/outputs.
- Compare Calibrations allows tuners to graphically compare tables and maps for easy analysis.
- Workspaces are easily customizable and configurable.
- Colored tables and maps.
- Auto-Conversion feature allows tuners to easily convert existing maps from Series 1 to Series 2 systems.
The supplied startup calibrations are a perfect starting point for stock or slightly modified vehicles when it comes to working with your OEM sensors. For seriously modified vehicles, the EMS can be reconfigured/reprogrammed to integrate with aftermarket sensors.
Please feel free to call our friendly and knowledgeable staff if you have any questions or visit the AEM Electronics website to learn more about the AEM 30-6600 part.
NOTE: Refer to the helpful videos below produced by AEM Electronics to gain a little insight into the AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System.
The AEM 30-6600 - Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System, 1989-1995 Nissan Pulsar, Sentra, NX, 240SX, 1991-1993 Infiniti G20 is AVAILABLE and ready to be shipped to you quickly. The AEM Series 2 Programmable EMS enables you to take full control over your engine tuning to maximize performance.
- 1989-1995 NISSAN BLUEBIRD ALL, 2L SR20DET Engine Type
- 1990-1994 NISSAN PULSAR GTIR, 2L SR20DET Engine Type
- 1991-1991 NISSAN SENTRA SE, 2L SR20DE Engine Type
- 1991-1992 NISSAN 240SX LE, 2.4L KA24DE Engine Type
- 1991-1992 NISSAN SENTRA E, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
- 1991-1993 INFINITI G20 BASE, 2L SR20DE Engine Type
- 1991-1993 NISSAN 240SX BASE, 2.4L KA24DE Engine Type
- 1991-1993 NISSAN NX SE, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
- 1991-1993 NISSAN NX SE, 2L SR20DE Engine Type
- 1991-1993 NISSAN NX XE, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
- 1991-1993 NISSAN NX XE, 2L SR20DE Engine Type
- 1991-1994 NISSAN 240SX SE, 2.4L KA24DE Engine Type
- 1991-1994 NISSAN SENTRA GXE, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
- 1991-1994 NISSAN SENTRA SE, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
- 1991-1994 NISSAN SENTRA SE-R, 2L SR20DE Engine Type
- 1991-1994 NISSAN SENTRA XE, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
- 1993-1994 NISSAN SENTRA E, 1.6L GA16DE Engine Type
|Part Type:||Engine Management System|
|Part Specs:||See features above.|
|Part Specs Continued:|
|Product Weight (lbs.):||4.0|
|Kit Contents:||Includes AEMTUNER software|
|Product Warranty:||12 Month Manufacturer Limited Warranty|
The following video overview of the AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System's AEMTuner - Ten New Features follows:
The following video describes AEM Series 2 EMS - How to Update Your Firmware: