6-Pad Sprung Race Disc Acura Integra 1990-1991
Product DetailsThe 6220112- 6-Pad Sprung Race Disc: Acura Integra 1990-1991 is manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology. 6220112 is a quality racing Disc that offers aggressive engagement for fast shift action. This is manufactured with a center spring feature specifically designed such that the clutch can perform with low to moderate gear rattle.
The 6-Pad Sprung Race Disc for the Acura Integra 1990-1991 is recommended for HIGH HORSEPOWER street or race use.
The 6220112 is a 6-pad spring-centered race Discs made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster.The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality 6 Pad Sprung Race Disc by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the 6220112 part.
- 1990 ACURA INTEGRA GS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 ACURA INTEGRA GS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1990 ACURA INTEGRA LS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 ACURA INTEGRA LS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1990 ACURA INTEGRA RS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991 ACURA INTEGRA RS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
|Description:||6 Pad Sprung Race Disc|
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||N/A|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||N/A|
|Disc Type:||Race Disc|
|Spline Size (in.):||1"|
|Disc Diameter (in.):||8.7"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||220|
|Pressure Plate Type:||N/A|
|Product Weight (lbs.):||3.1|
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase|