6-Pad Rigid Race Disc Honda Prelude 1988-1989
Product DetailsThe 6212012 - 6-Pad Rigid Race Disc: Honda Prelude 1988-1989 is manufactured by Advanced Clutch Technology. 6212012 is a an aggressive engagement style racing Disc which provides fast shift action. This six pad rigid race Disc is manufactured to maximize strength. The materials and rivet design were carefully selected and well researched to guarantee performance. This Disc holds about 28 percent more torque than competitors using standard organic materials.
The 6-Pad Race Race Disc for the Honda Prelude 1988-1989 is recommended for HIGH HORSEPOWER street or race use.
The 6212012 is a 6-pad rigid race Disc made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The Disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster.The DIY Parts Store is proud to offer this high quality 6 Pad Rigid Race Disc by Advanced Clutch Technology. Refer to the Advanced Clutch Technology to learn more about the 6212012 part.
- 1988 HONDA PRELUDE 2.0 S 2.0L/1958cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1989 HONDA PRELUDE 2.0 S 2.0L/1958cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1988 HONDA PRELUDE 2.0 SI 2.0L/1958cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1989 HONDA PRELUDE 2.0 SI 2.0L/1958cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1988 HONDA PRELUDE 2.0 SI 4WS 2.0L/1958cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1989 HONDA PRELUDE 2.0 SI 4WS 2.0L/1958cc L4 Natural DOHC
|Description:||6 Pad Rigid Race Disc
|Torque Capacity (ft/lbs):||N/A|
|Torque Increase Over O.E.||N/A|
|Disc Type:||Race Disc
|Spline Size (in.):||1"|
|Disc Diameter (in.):||8.3"|
|Disc Diameter (mm.):||212|
|Pressure Plate Type:||N/A|
|Product Weight (lbs.):||2.3|
|Product Warranty:||1 year from retail purchase